The Otofonix Encore has become one of the most trusted, sought-after hearing aids in our Otofonix line. With its dual microphones, Rocker Switch Controls (for better listening in various hearing environments), Ear Hook Power Kit, and advanced digital noise cancellation feature – the Encore offers a premium listening experience for a small price tag.
For those who suffer from mild-to-moderate hearing loss, the Encore is an excellent choice and offers the most bang for your buck all around. One of the important features that hearing aid consumers look for is noise-cancellation. Background noise makes it difficult to carry on one-on-one conversations and even conversations within a group. But with the Encore’s advanced digital noise cancellation feature, the unwanted noises are tuned out from conversations and you can enjoy private conversations uninterrupted.
The Otofonix Encore is Comforable and Convenient
With most hearing aids, wax build up is a common, irritating problem. Due to the Encore’s advanced design, cleaning the ear tubes is a quick and simple process. Simply remove the tube and then easily pull away the tube dome. Then after using water to flush away the wax, it is easily reassembled and ready to use – a great design to end-user cleaning. Here at Otofonix, we have also gone above and beyond with our library of instructional videos and guides to help you every step of the way.
Another one of the Encore’s attractive features is that it can be purchased online without the assistance of an audiologist. The end-user design allows for simple adjustments for the consumer to fit their hearing needs. Although this may not eliminate the need for an audiologist completely, it is a convenient feature to have in the era of COVID.
With a sleek, low-profile design; the Encore is nearly invisible while wearing and extremely comfortable. This is especially impressive because the model features dual microphones – one that faces forward and one that faces backward. This allows for a listening experience that sounds much more natural and authentic than other brands. Further, you can easily hear from which direction sounds are coming from, which makes for a confidence boosting experience in social situations. This is a big win in the Encore’s column.
Like with all of Otofonix’s hearing aids, they offer a no-hassle, risk-free 45-day trial, and award winning customer service for the life of your device.
- Can be purchased online and delivered directly to your door.
- Cost effective, especially considering other hearing aids in its class
- Comfortable – wearing glasses and other eye-wear does not impede use
- Battery Life – 6-8 days
- 45-day risk-free trial and free 1 year manufacturers warranty
- A telecoil that allows users to access hearing loop systems at churches, theatres, and other venues.
- Not rechargeable
- No Bluetooth capability
Otofonix Encore Features
- One of the most inexpensive, yet feature rich models in its class
- Comfortable for a full days wear
- Discreet profile – making it nearly invisible
- Dual microphones in a small profile unit
- Extremely easy end-user cleaning and wear
- Comfortable with adjustments (not needed by an audiologist) for a better hearing experience
- Award winning customer service, allowing you to get the most out of your device without any hassle.